Terms and Conditions
The term ‘PHX BOURNEMOUTH Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 725 Wimborne Road, Bournemouth, England, BH9 2AX. Our company registration number is: 011537866. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term ‘PHX Southampton Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 72 Millbank Street, Southampton, England, SO14 5QN. Our company registration number is: .11718687 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Members agree to abide by the rules of conduct, behaviour, dress code, equipment usage, and use of services that are displayed within this Gym and that have been provided.
2. Members agree that the membership fees are not refundable, and agree and understand that non usage Of the gym does not allow early termination of this agreement nor does it warrant a refund of any type. I also agree to understand that non usage of the gym does not affect any payment terms and conditions of the membership agreement and that Phoenix MMA is in no way responsible for my level of usage of the gym and I understand that it is not the responsibility of Plus Fitness to notify me of my non usage.
3. the member understands that I can place my membership on freeze at anytime. The member understands that the freeze time is a minimum period of one month and a maximum of 6 months for standard annual membership. this is to be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org members must not assume a freeze is complete until an email response is made.We also need 2 weeks notice form start date of freeze so your payment does not come out. failure to do this will result in your monthly membership subscription beind debited or charged and will be NON REFUNDABLE. Under 18’s membership commitment remains the responsibility of the parent or guardians financially.
4. Termination of the membership can only be made by emailing email@example.com members will need to give a full months notice prior to ending your contract and must have completed your minimum term of 3 months contract. You will also need to give a minimum of 14 days notice from your payment date.( Any refund requests must be made through your own bank due to the increase in fraudulent claims.) Please note that any cancellations within 14 days of joining(your statutory right) will have a penalty of your joining fee and any lessons booked deducted from any your refund. Unpaid membership fees will be given a notice, however any outstanding payments will be taken by card or Direct debit without notice. any ongoing debit will be referred to our solicitor for debt collection action.
5. Phoenix MMA may at their discretion block access to any Phoenix MMA gym or terminate any membership agreement without notice for any non-compliance of this agreement or any behaviour or action that they deem inappropriate.
6. Facilities and services without prior notice. Any such changes Will does not affect the terms of my membership agreement.
7. Members understand members are not permitted to bring Children into the Gym, nor are they permitted to leave children unattended in area of the at any time, and that Phoenix MMA accepts no responsibility for children either bought into the gym or left in the gym by a parent or guardian.
8. Members understand they are solely responsible for any damage which they may cause to, Phoenix MMA and, its facilities, services, products, or equipment, if such damage is caused by my wilful act and/or negligence.
10. Members fully understand that Phoenix MMA take no responsibility for personal equipment.
11. Anyone entering Phoenix MMA is fully aware that the entire gym is under 24/7 Video Surveillance technology which is constantly recording for the security of the gym and that the Video Surveillance can be remotely viewed at any time by the gym operator and/or security provider.
Phoenix MMA hold the the right to use and surveillance for evidence and or prosecution
12. I acknowledge that I am aware of the inherent risks of injury or ill health resulting from use of the services and from participation in exercise generally and combat sports at Phoenix MMA . in consideration of participation in activities within a Phoenix MMA, I agree to release and indemnify the Franchisee of the Fitness Centre, Phoenix MMA and any company associated with Phoenix MMA. I agree to participate in all activities at my own risk and responsibility whether supervised or not by Staff. I agree to release and hold harmless the Franchisee of the Fitness Centre, Phoenix MMA and any associated parties from and against all actions, which may be bought by me or on behalf of my respect of any incident arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property in any way what so ever,
13. At Phoenix MMA we take your privacy seriously. We do not pass your information onto any other business. If you do not wish to receive an email, SMS, or mail correspondence from us regarding your membership, special offers, promotions, or your health then please send us an email or letter confirming that you wish to unsubscribe from such methods of communication.
14. Phoenix MMA is not responsible for any loss or damage to my property when using the gym or the lockers, including; mobile phone, wallet, headphone, bag or other.
15. Parking is subject to availability in local roads, members are required to follow local rules for Parking. Phoenix MMA is not responsible for any damage parking tickets or tow of your personal vehicle.